|« Basement Electrical Wiring for Outlets and Switches||Outside Lighting Wiring Diagram »|
Godown Wiring Diagram
By Dave Rongey - Summary:|
Three Godown Wiring Methods and Godown Wiring Diagram: The Godown system may be wired using mechanical 2-pole switches.
Godown Lighting Wiring Diagram
I would like to see an electrical circuit diagram for a Godown light system.
- Wiring Diagram Details
- There are 6 bulbs in the Godown.
- When someone entered to this he will turn on the 1st bulb by pressing one switch
- Then by pressing the 2nd switch the 2nd bulb will turn on and the 1st one will turn off.
- This process will continue to the last light and switch.
- By pressing the last switch the 6th bulb will turn off and 5th one will turn on.
This process will be proceed to the first point.
Background: Ambuja, an Electrical Contractor from Bengaluru, India.
Thanks for your electrical wiring question Ambuja.
Three Godown Wiring Methods
- The Godown system may be wired using mechanical 2-pole switches.
- Installing a switch controlled relay system.
- Installing a motion detector or occupancy sensor to turn the lights on and off.
The Following will assist you with Godown Wiring
This link is helpful as a Contractor
Electrical Code Articles
Make sure not to miss these Resources for: Wiring Diagrams
|« Electric Cooktop Circuit Requirements for Renters||How to Make Sure Your Electric Bill is Correct »|
Learn How to Wire it Right with my
Complete Guide to Home Electrical Wiring
Perfect for Homeowners, Students,
Handyman, Handywomen, and Electricians
Wiring GFCI Outlets
Wiring Home Electrical Circuits
120 Volt and 240 Volt Outlet Circuits
Wiring 3-Wire and 4-Wire Electric Range
Wiring 3-Wire and 4-Wire Dryer Cord and Dryer Outlet
Troubleshooting and Repair Electrical Wiring
Wiring Methods for Upgrading Electrical Wiring
Electrical Codes for Home Electrical Wiring
....and much more.
» Click here to learn more about Home Electrical Wiring «
Be Careful and Be Safe - Never Work on Energized Circuits!
Consult your Local Building Department about Permits and Inspections for all projects.