Godown Wiring Diagram
|©Copyright Dave Rongey||Summary:|
Three Godown Wiring Methods – The Godown system may be wired using mechanical 2-pole switches.
Godown Lighting Wiring Diagram
I want to know about Godown wiring.
I want electrical circuit diagram for a Godown light system.
- Wiring Diagram Details
- There are 6 bulbs in the Godown.
- When someone entered to this he will turn on the 1st bulb by pressing one switch
- Then by pressing the 2nd switch the 2nd bulb will turn on and the 1st one will turn off.
- This process will continue to the last light and switch.
- By pressing the last switch the 6th bulb will turn off and 5th one will turn on.
This process will be proceed to the first point.
Background: Ambuja, a Contractor from Bengaluru, India
Thanks for your electrical wiring question Ambuja.
Three Godown Wiring Methods
- The Godown system may be wired using mechanical 2-pole switches.
- Installing a switch controlled relay system.
- Installing a motion detector or occupancy sensor to turn the lights on and off.
The Following will assist you with Godown Wiring
This link is helpful as a Contractor
Electrical Code Articles
Make sure not to miss these Resources for: Wiring Diagrams
Consult your Local Building Department about Permits and Inspections for all projects.